1) We recommend ensuring that your family are all signed into the correct Apple ID, with Family Sharing enabled and Purchase Sharing enabled on their devices.
2) If it still doesn't work, please ask them to follow these steps:
On their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
- Go to Settings > [name].
- Tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Tap Media & Purchases again.
- Tap Not [name]?, then sign in with the Apple ID that you use for Family Sharing.
3) If your family members are still unable to see the subscription, we'd recommend reaching out to App Store support who should be able to help. All subscriptions are handled by App Store, and we do not have access to customer information. You can contact them here.
4) If your family members use Android devices, it is not possible to use Family Sharing. This is because Family Sharing is a feature offered by Apple, and as such every user needs an Apple ID to benefit from the subscription. If you can't use the subscription, you can apply for a refund here.