- Red dots indicate your period days (the shade depends on your flow log).
- Striped red days indicate your predicted future period days.
- Green dots represent predicted fertile days.
- The blue dot is your predicted ovulation day.
- Yellow dots represent your PMS days.
What else should I know?
In the Cycle view you'll see that your follicular and luteal phases are shown as gray and today is shown with a blue ring around the date.
In your calendar view, grey dots at the top indicate a note or log that you've added to this day in your cycle.